Let your mind wander to a special place and take your mind around this special place. Be aware of everything around you and the feelings and moods that being in this special place generates. Take your mind around the details of this place. Look up and gaze above you. Look around to the side; to your left and right. Breathe. Be aware of your feet.
1) What colours can you see and feel?
2) Are there any sounds you can hear? Where can you hear them? Are they far away or inside you? What about the tone?
3) Are there any smells in this special place? Can you describe them?
4) Where are you in relation to this special place? Can you move nearer? Is it more of a picture to you? If so, is this picture moving or still? Or on and off?
5) What feelings are there around this place? Where are these feelings? Are they in you? Are they in ‘things’? Once again, consider if these feelings are static or if the change or move?
6) What colour is the place? Why?
Bookshelf 2.0 developed by revood.com